Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

Mr.Cheese's Mod Application

Zepreme

Mr.Cheese's Mod Application Empty Mr.Cheese's Mod Application

Post by Zepreme Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Steam Name - Mr.Cheese

Steam ID -76561198097567436

Age -13

How Can You Prove Your Age - By asking Mordo, who I know IRL

Why Do You Want To Become Moderator - I would like to become a moderator because it really buggs me when people on my favorite server rdm or break the rules and then there is no admin to slay/punish that person breaking the rules. The more moderators the less rdms.

Why Should We Consider You To Become A Moderator - You should consider me to become a moderator because when i get responsibilities like this, I don't screw around. For example let's say a player accuses another player of rdm. I will get all the data I can in order to get the correct awnser.

I am aware that there are 2 mod applications before mine and that the server is full on mods. All i want is for you to put this into consideration.

Thank you, Hunter/Mr.Cheese

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:02 am