Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

2 posters

A Very Sophisticated Mod Application

Mordo

A Very Sophisticated Mod Application Empty A Very Sophisticated Mod Application

Post by Mordo Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:56 pm

I would love to become a Mod on my favorite ttt server ever. It really gets to me when a horde of rdmers comes into the server and I have nothing in my power to stop them. Plus, i'm on ALOT and I could really make a change for the better. The conclusion here, is that I want to help the server in any way I can and I figured the best way to start would to become a member, then become a mod. I know ninja, you have a lot of mods, and you're probably not looking for any atm. But I have never lied to you, and my only offense is the occasional rage swearing. But if I become a mod, or not even I become a mod. I promise you that is a thing of the past.

Thank you, and goodbye.
    Mordo

A Very Sophisticated Mod Application Empty A Very Sophisticated Mod Application (Mordo Revised)

Post by Mordo Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Steam Name - Mordo

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:55050353

Age - 13

How I can prove my age -  you can prove this by talking to Mr. Cheese, another member and regular on the 24/7 67th way server. He is my IRL friend.

Why I want to be a moderator - I would love to become a Mod on my favorite ttt server ever because It really gets to me when a horde of rdmers comes into the server and I have nothing in my power to stop them.

Why you should consider making me a moderator -  I'm on ALOT and I could really make a change for the better. The conclusion here, is that I want to help the server in any way I can and I figured the best way to start would to become a member, then become a mod. I know ninja, you have a lot of mods, and you're probably not looking for any atm. But I have never lied to you, and my only offense is the occasional rage swearing. But if I become a mod, or not even I become a mod. I promise you that is a thing of the past.
    N1NJA805
    N1NJA805

A Very Sophisticated Mod Application Empty Re: A Very Sophisticated Mod Application

Post by N1NJA805 Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Hello, Mordo. Thank you for revising the mod application. I am currently testing some new staff and old staff to see who does the job the best. I will keep in touch with you on steam and you will be one of my next options definitely. Thank you for choosing our server!

Sponsored content

A Very Sophisticated Mod Application Empty Re: A Very Sophisticated Mod Application

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:35 pm