Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

+8
Stealthy3lf
lordofdingos
bersekers123
pigparty21
Jayfeather
Jerome From The Suburbs
freemanjohn
MushroomUnited
12 posters

My Serious Mod Application (Not Trolled)

MushroomUnited

My Serious Mod Application (Not Trolled) Empty My Serious Mod Application (Not Trolled)

Post by MushroomUnited Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Hello Everyone, last time i posted a Moderator application i didn't take it seriously. And i realized that that was Messed up. So this Time I will go in depth about why i would like to be a Moderator on Outerspace2014 Gaming TTT Server.

Steam Name - MushroomUnited

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:47072884

Age - I am 14 Years Old.

How Can You Prove Your Age - I Could A) Get friends to verify My age or B) Send you an Email of my Birth Certificate

Why Do You Want To Become Moderator - Because On the Outerspace2014 Gaming TTT Server there are alot of people on at a time. And i have noticed that sometimes people arent heard by the Administrative staff and i feel like if we have more admins/VIPs/Moderators Everyone will have a better experience and feel like they should donate to keep the server up and running.

Why Should We Consider You To Become A Moderator - Well i feel like i am a honest and genuine person and I believe that the existing Mods and VIPs would have no problem if they had a Mushy Friends on there team.

Well, That's my Application. I hope everyone will respect what i have said and i hope that you all will give me supports. If not i understand.

-Michael Willard aka
                                  MushroomUnited
    freemanjohn

My Serious Mod Application (Not Trolled) Empty Re: My Serious Mod Application (Not Trolled)

Post by freemanjohn Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:11 pm

You know what? FUCK YES. #MUSHROOMFORMOD2013
    +Support
    Jerome From The Suburbs

My Serious Mod Application (Not Trolled) Empty Re: My Serious Mod Application (Not Trolled)

Post by Jerome From The Suburbs Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 pm

I found mushroom very nice, helpful, and honest. These are all of the things this server deserves, I vote YES for mushroom I hope my vote will count.
    +Support
            Thanks, ~Anal Seepage
    Jayfeather

Post by Jayfeather Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:07 am

Same as Jerome, he was very nice and honest, +Support
    pigparty21

Post by pigparty21 Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:56 pm

mushroomunited was a great help when i was playing on the server, he would make an honest mod. +Support
    bersekers123

Post by bersekers123 Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Mushroom was a really good help i think he would make a awesome moderator! +Support
    lordofdingos

Post by lordofdingos Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:05 pm

MushroomUnited Was very helpful to me and I think he would make a very wonderful moderator! Very Happy +Support
    Stealthy3lf

Post by Stealthy3lf Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:05 pm

MushroomUnited was helping lots of people on the server when I was on with him and would make a great mod +Support
    Kdog54

Post by Kdog54 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:08 pm

THIS GUY A IS COOL DOOD BUT HE ALSO RAGES A LOT +Support
    SuperChris138

Post by SuperChris138 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:28 pm

I would Completely support Mushroom becoming a mod on this server, I think mushroom is a nice guy. Smile
    +Support

~SuperChris138
    Dick_Cheney_2004
    Dick_Cheney_2004

Post by Dick_Cheney_2004 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Hes pretty neat, hes got my support
    +Support
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Admin

Post by Ryan Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 pm

/locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:58 am