Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

3 posters

Mr. Banana Grabber's Boring Revised Application

BananaGrabber
    BananaGrabber

Mr. Banana Grabber's Boring Revised Application Empty Mr. Banana Grabber's Boring Revised Application

Post by BananaGrabber Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Moderator Application (TTT)
    Steam Name - Mr. Banana Grabber (Account is PaMS1995)

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:32974368

Age - 17

How Can You Prove Your Age - License, but I'd really rather not.

Why Do You Want To Become Moderator - I want no be able to deal with players that are breaking the rules while admins and other mods aren't online. I just want to make the server more enjoyable for people who want to play the game, myself included.

Why Should We Consider You To Become A Moderator - I believe I would be able to enforce the rules in a mature and responsible manner, and I think I have proven that I am capable of doing this from my behavior on the server.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this application is more suitable, though I still like my old one better. Also Atomix you owe me nudes.
    N1NJA805
    N1NJA805

Mr. Banana Grabber's Boring Revised Application Empty Re: Mr. Banana Grabber's Boring Revised Application

Post by N1NJA805 Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Mr, Banana, I believe that you really can handle problems maturely and responisbly, so as long as it is ok with Joe, I will happily welcome you to the family. Wink Application approved.
    Outerspace2014
    Outerspace2014
    Admin

Mr. Banana Grabber's Boring Revised Application Empty Re: Mr. Banana Grabber's Boring Revised Application

Post by Outerspace2014 Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Don't ask me before approving someone. It is solely upon you to make staff but you can ask the Head Manager or the board of directors for assistance as well.
    N1NJA805
    N1NJA805

Post by N1NJA805 Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:07 pm

I have approved him and he is promoted, I just don't know how to lock the posts...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:21 am