Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

2 posters

Mr. Banana Grabber's Very Professional and Well Though-Out Moderator Application

BananaGrabber
    BananaGrabber

Mr. Banana Grabber's Very Professional and Well Though-Out Moderator Application Empty Mr. Banana Grabber's Very Professional and Well Though-Out Moderator Application

Post by BananaGrabber Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Hello, owners, managers, and admins of the world's greatest Garry's Mod server. As you may know, my name is BananaGrabber, and I would like to apply for the moderator position that is open on your server. Now you're probably asking yourself "what does this banana guy have that other applicants don't?". Well ambiguous audience member, unlike some of those players out there, I have thorough moderating experience. 1 and a half years moderating on a Minecraft server have taught me how to abuse without getting caug- I mean that being a good moderator requires dedication and loyalty. Unfortunately that server has been shut down, but they didn't shut down the lessons I learned. I am currently 17 years young, and I am becoming a legal adult in October. What this means for you is that you can rest assured that I will handle every complaint, issue, and catastrophe in a mature manner. I can prove this to you by singing the old theme song for zoom from memory. I'm sure you're well aware of the constant battle for good vs. evil in the world of online gaming, and in my opinion the evil is winning. Trolls, RDMers, and potty mouths think they can take the gaming world by force. But I believe we can change that fate. I want to be a moderator so I can fight to put the scum of the gaming world to rest, and rid this world of evil for good. So if you want to disregard this application, go right ahead. But when you're fighting the hoard that will one day attack your server and you cant tell who to slay or gag because everything has descended into chaos, don't bother calling my name. But if you are ready to create the greatest server policing force, then let me join you, and together we can vanquish our enemies in a blaze of sweet, banana flavored glory!

That's all. I'll go now.

-Mr. Banana Grabber
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Admin

Mr. Banana Grabber's Very Professional and Well Though-Out Moderator Application Empty Re: Mr. Banana Grabber's Very Professional and Well Though-Out Moderator Application

Post by Ryan Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:23 pm

I love the application, But you need to follow the correct format!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Moderator Application (TTT)
    Steam Name -

Steam ID -

Age -

How Can You Prove Your Age -

Why Do You Want To Become Moderator -

Why Should We Consider You To Become A Moderator -
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please re-do the application in this format in another post, this one will be locked!
    Thank you,
    Ryan

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:29 am