Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

2 posters

Unbann appeal

Leo-Cooper

Unbann appeal Empty Unbann appeal

Post by Leo-Cooper Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 am

Hi! I was just (1) Shooting someone who opend the T door. (2) Banned for using freedom of speech! Please check the logs! I didnt do shit! This is america! I shouldent get banned for freedom of speech! Help me out please! Crying or Very sad 
    Outerspace2014
    Outerspace2014
    Admin

Unbann appeal Empty Re: Unbann appeal

Post by Outerspace2014 Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:18 am

Im going to add a few notes to this and move it to the corect topic section,
    1.) This is a video game, none of your natural rights or rights come into play, we are glad enough to give you practically all of them.
    2.) Try a more nice approach without the vulgar language when trying to get unbanned.
    3.) Maybe explain calmly and not rude to the admin(s) what happened and maybe, just maybe will you not be banned.
    Topic moved.
    /moved

NOTE:: For anyone posting an unban appeal please use the layout/form as stated on the "Appeals" section of the forum, i made it for a reason. Thank you.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:54 am