Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

3 posters

Mordo's Ban Appeal

Mordo

Mordo's Ban Appeal Empty Mordo's Ban Appeal

Post by Mordo Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Okay, so I was playing ttt on my favorite server. It was the usual. Ninja was not online at this time and even so he denied my friend request. Moving on though, I was playing, there were only mods online at the moment. Then, a horde of rdmers came into the server and I had to kill them. Of course, they were all innocents, and I got low karma banned because my karma could not be reset. So then of course, I waited. Upon joining the server ANOTHER rdmer was in the server. After killing about 3 people, I finally took him down and was banned. Now, keep in mind, when I got banned, my computer froze. So I simply hit escape and it brought me to the main menu without telling me my reason. I'm pretty sure I got karma banned, but i'm not a 100 percent sure. I hope Ninja will take a look at this, Thank you, and goodbye.
    N1NJA805
    N1NJA805

Mordo's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Mordo's Ban Appeal

Post by N1NJA805 Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Do me a favor: Give me your steam ID and add me on steam. I'll happily unban you and try to figure out who/what banned you. Thanks for playing on the server Smile
    Outerspace2014
    Outerspace2014
    Admin

Post by Outerspace2014 Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:25 am

Please next time follow the ban appeal form and post in the correct section, it is under the "Appeals" thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:04 am