Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

+2
SonicMC
Jayfeather
6 posters

Jayfeather's Mod Application

Jayfeather

Jayfeather's Mod Application Empty Jayfeather's Mod Application

Post by Jayfeather Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:57 am

Steam Name -Jayfeather

Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:6509265

Age -14

How Can You Prove Your Age -Skype, friends, family, birth certificate... Many ways.

Why Do You Want To Become Moderator - I feel there is not enough mods, as I have only ever seen 2 people with admin like power on the server, one being the owner, and when Geno or OuterSpace isn't on, it's pretty hectic.

Why Should We Consider You To Become A Moderator -As SuperChris stated, I have had experience owning a server, which is more trouble than most people think, you can't just set up the server, and expect people to flock to it and instantly love it, you have to be active, make good people mods, do what is right, not what your friends want, cater to your guests, listen to ALL sides, and many, many other things. And I have done that before. I'm not trying to sound like a snob, but it is alot of work that, if done right, is very worth it because of all the people that are dedicated to the server and you make friends from the server. So I have a good bit of experience and think that I would be a decent mod.

Last edited by Jayfeather on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Said admin and not owner :P)
    SonicMC

Jayfeather's Mod Application Empty Re: Jayfeather's Mod Application

Post by SonicMC Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:01 am

I know Jayfeather and he HAS been good at owning a server. He's fair but he takes no crap. He'd make a good mod.
    +Support
    SuperChris138

Post by SuperChris138 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:02 am

I agree with Jay saying that hosting the server is hard work, I think if he can handle his own server, he should be able to handle this one +Support
    Jerome From The Suburbs

Post by Jerome From The Suburbs Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Well I think Sonic and Superchris have said it all. I vote yes for jayfeather.
    +Support

Last edited by Outerspace2014 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : GAWD DAMN SPELLING ERRORS!)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Outerspace2014
    Outerspace2014
    Admin

Post by Outerspace2014 Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:20 pm

+Support

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:18 am