Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

3 posters

Dr.Polar's Mod Application

Dr.Polar

Dr.Polar's Mod Application Empty Dr.Polar's Mod Application

Post by Dr.Polar Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Moderator Application (TTT)
    Steam Name -Dr.Polar

Steam ID -Steam_0:1:49607809

Age -13

How Can You Prove Your Age -I could talk on mic or my birth date is 2/24/2000

Why Do You Want To Become Moderator - When I go onto any TTT server it pains me to see people struggling with RDM and admins not there or not doing anything about it. I would love to help them out and deal with these RDMers. Also Outer-spaces server is a great server and very fun to play on.

Why Should We Consider You To Become A Moderator - I've had much experience with being a moderator only though never got a higher rank and never wanted to. I was moderator and still am on 4 different servers the longest server is 1 year. So I have been a mod for a very long time, I know the ins and outs of being a mod. If I am to slay someone I will ask everyone on the server if this should be done or if I have full proof to do it(including OuterSpace), same with every other command that this server has for moderators. I will respect all ranks higher then my own, and I will slay my friends if they RDM. I have never slayed someone without checking the logs and making sure everyone agree's with me to slay someone. I will make sure with every higher rank then my own to slay somebody. I also enjoy this server very much so I will definitely get on whenever I can.
    MushroomUnited

Dr.Polar's Mod Application Empty Re: Dr.Polar's Mod Application

Post by MushroomUnited Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:26 pm

+Support
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Admin

Post by Ryan Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm

/Locked

Sponsored content