Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

Appealing bans like a boss.

.Killjoy

Appealing bans like a boss. Empty Appealing bans like a boss.

Post by .Killjoy Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Your Steam Name
    N/A.
    I don't think I use a Steam username..
    I've had my Steam account forever and a day so it uses an e-mail address.

Banned Steam Name
    .Killjoy / .Killjoy | EZFclan.com / .Ninja / Too many names that I use to list.
    I was probably playing under .Killjoy.

Banned Steam ID (MUST HAVE)
    Pretty certain my ID is 0:0:223348.

Why Was This Player Banned
    I recall being banned for an RDM which really wasn't an RDM.
    I believe N1NJA or whoever was the who banned me.
    Very few players on the server at the time and I was sure me and two others were the only ones alive in the round. I heard someone shooting followed by a death in the underground room where traitor checks are done on people. I use a headset and am experienced with using sound in games to my benifit. Knew that the guy who was still alive after I heard the firing was going to try to kill me next, so I waited for a minute straight for him to come out of the room, where I filled him up with lead and won the round for Innocents. I was blamed that it was RDM just because of my use of common sense.

Ban probably also had a little to do with calling N1NJA a fucking slut or something after it happened, LOL.
    Why it was taken so seriously is beyond me.

What Server Was This Player Banned On (Specific Server Name)
    OSGaming TTT Server #4 | 24-7 67thway

What Is The IP Of The Banned Player (Minecraft Only)
    N/A.

Why Should This Player Be Unbanned
    Felt I was wrongfully banned on the premise of RDMing and clearly getting singled out just because I'm a new player to that server, with the exception of playing there a night or two previously. Actually, new to TTT and Garry's Mod in general.
    I have a good friend who enjoys that server and plays there often and it'd be nice to be able to join her there now and then. If not for that, I probably wouldn't have bothered going through registration and appealing this.
    I'm generally a friendly player and joke often, but Apologies to N1NJA if my remark about his infidelity was taken to heart. LOL.

Reconsider my ban. The more players in your server, the better. And I'd appreciate it being able to play with my friend.

- The Killjoy.
    afro

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:13 am