Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

Reporting 'pie lover'

Oshx

Reporting 'pie lover' Empty Reporting 'pie lover'

Post by Oshx Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Staff Report Form
    Staff Member's Ingame Name - pie lover

Staff Member's Steam Name - pie lover

Staff Member's Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:50469415

Staff Member's Rank - S-Admin

What The Staff Member Did To You - Set me to be slayed after claiming I RDMed them without enough evidence on two seperate occasions.

Why You Are Reporting Them - I feel this is abusive because I had sufficient evidence to shoot him on both occasions. The first time I shot him because I had suspicions on a different traitor, watching them snipe towards both pie lover and a detective. The detective died and soon after C4 exploded in the immediate area I had just saw watching pie lover and the detective walking around. I felt the was suffecient evidence that both Pie and the other person were traitors, and shot Pie. He then said I rdmed him because I had no proof. The second incident was much different. I was sitting inside a building with another player when I suddenly heard the traitor radio start playing right outside the door, literally two seconds after that pie lover walked inside so I shot him because I was watching the door when the radio went off. Again he claimed it was RDM and that I had no proof and set me to be slayed for two round. That is why I am reporting him, I feel both of these cases of slaying were uncalled for.

Is There Anyone Else Who Has Witnessed The Event - Makoto Naegi who is also an Admin

How Can You Prove Or Back Up Your Statement - I have no proof as I wasn't recording what happened so I have no way to back up my statement.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 am