Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

3 posters

Mod aplication

a.hillhill

Mod aplication Empty Mod aplication

Post by a.hillhill Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Steam id-a.hillhill

Age-16 years old

How can you prove your age-My voice

Why do i want to become a moderator-The reason i want to become a moderator in this server is because there are rdm's often and there is not always staff on, im usually on at the later hours in the day so i can help to get rdm's down.

Why would you consider me to be a moderator-Well considering me to be a moderator is your job and i cant just say im super amazing so ill just let you ask a few friends i have who have management positions. Black Santa, Alecks ,and Matt are some people you can ask about me to make your judgement.
    Felicia The Goat

Mod aplication Empty Re: Mod aplication

Post by Felicia The Goat Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:44 pm

He really is good. helped me ban about 6 guys last night for RDMing, do consider it. - Alecks
    N1NJA805
    N1NJA805

Post by N1NJA805 Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Thank you for the recommendation, Alecks, and I do agree he's good, but my staff positions are full and I'm testing current staff. There should be openings soon, but I'll let you guys know. I'll get back to you when there are openings hill, you'll be one of my first choices. Smile Thank you for choosing our server!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content