Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

2 posters

apparently dead

Eliza Rose

apparently dead Empty apparently dead

Post by Eliza Rose Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:22 am

I donated $15 dollars to the server, really $16 and something because I was charged tax... within a week that server was closed and a new one started... nothing I had on the old server has been moved over as I have been told it would multiple times, I have seen no one, not even management or a owner on the new server, and this sight has not been updated with the new server information (you still have the old server listed on your home page). I am disappointed and angry at this point. If you are going to ask people for money you should give them what you said you would, as it seems you are not doing so, I'm going to start looking into how to get my money back if this dose not change
    Outerspace2014
    Outerspace2014
    Admin

apparently dead Empty Re: apparently dead

Post by Outerspace2014 Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:14 pm

We are currently looking for a manager for the server since no one has stepped up, we have been fed up with lots of other business. I will get one of my head staff on it. I apologize for the delay.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:09 am