Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

+11
snuffles
Goodperson
FAQ
waughdog3
DisNigaTexNedDis
Tedied
battlebrozach
Tex4Mod2016
marbles
the-joker411
Texmard
15 posters

Texmard's Appilcation for moderator!

Texmard

Texmard's Appilcation for moderator! Empty Texmard's Appilcation for moderator!

Post by Texmard Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Moderator Application (TTT)

Steam Name - Texmard

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:50558040

Age - 16

How Can You Prove Your Age - Maturity , And how good i am with Kids/Middle-aged/Adults!

Why Do You Want To Become Moderator - I havent been a TTT Admin before , So i want to try it out. I also Have been admin on alot of servers , But i bet this one is more special!

Why Should We Consider You To Become A Moderator - You should consider me to become Moderator because If someone says He rdmed me i wont do anything unless they have proof , Yes i will try to help by looking in console and chat. To see if he is lieing or not. But i wont Ban unless I saw Or they have proof of the person Rdming just that person

Thanks for reading!

- Aaron!
    Texmard

Texmard's Appilcation for moderator! Empty Re: Texmard's Appilcation for moderator!

Post by Texmard Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 pm

I think i would be a fun Moderator!
    the-joker411

Texmard's Appilcation for moderator! Empty Re: Texmard's Appilcation for moderator!

Post by the-joker411 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 pm

+ Supportit will be awesome he is a good person
    marbles

Post by marbles Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:03 pm

+Support he would make a great mod Very Happy

Last edited by Outerspace2014 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : miss spell)
    Tex4Mod2016

Post by Tex4Mod2016 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 pm

+Support best mod in da USA
    battlebrozach

Texmard's Appilcation for moderator! Empty Supporting

Post by battlebrozach Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 pm

+Support Sounds like a good mod to me.
    Texmard

Post by Texmard Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:32 pm

battlebrozach wrote:+Support Sounds like a good mod to me.
    I am a good mod Well said!
    Tedied

Post by Tedied Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 pm

+Support
    DisNigaTexNedDis

Post by DisNigaTexNedDis Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:13 pm

+Support Dis my nigga right here!
    waughdog3

Post by waughdog3 Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 pm

+Support dis guys cool i known him for years :Di trust u
    FAQ

Post by FAQ Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 am

+support Hes a good mod and a friend
    Goodperson

Post by Goodperson Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:33 pm

+support Really good and nice person!
    snuffles

Post by snuffles Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:44 pm

+support he is a good guy
    Jayfeather

Post by Jayfeather Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Obvious fake accounts "Goodperson" "FAQ" "DisNigaTexNedDis" "Tex4Mod2016" Some are questionable "snuffles" "marbles" "Tedied" And the rest might be legit. But in any event they all only have one post (on here) and I have never seen ANY of them on the server. I am on a good bit, too. Also, they are all within minutes of each other and an obvious break where you slept. NO ONE has gotten a full mod app without asking people on the server, and especially in under a day. Outer, this is 99.99% most likely unlegit, please look into it.

Last edited by Jayfeather on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding info.)
    SuperChris138

Post by SuperChris138 Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:09 pm

I am on the server a lot and I've never seen any of these people, in matter of fact, I am on more than one of the mods and most members, and I've never seen any of these people on the server, today or yesterday when their accounts were created by "someone". None of the members have seen these people either.
    Outerspace2014
    Outerspace2014
    Admin

Post by Outerspace2014 Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 pm

As of request by the community i will post an appeal form, within the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience,
    Outerspace2014
    snuffles

Post by snuffles Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:42 am

Could I say adam actually asked me to give my feedback on it he never asked me to put a +support and he is an actually a great person and I have played with him and he respects the rules and respects other people and I think just because he asked for peoples feedback he should not be punnished
    Jayfeather

Post by Jayfeather Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Texmard wrote:Moderator Application (TTT)

Steam Name - Texmard

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:50558040

Age - 16

How Can You Prove Your Age - Maturity , And how good i am with Kids/Middle-aged/Adults!

Why Do You Want To Become Moderator - I havent been a TTT Admin before , So i want to try it out. I also Have been admin on alot of servers , But i bet this one is more special!

Why Should We Consider You To Become A Moderator - You should consider me to become Moderator because If someone says He rdmed me i wont do anything unless they have proof , Yes i will try to help by looking in console and chat. To see if he is lieing or not. But i wont Ban unless I saw Or they have proof of the person Rdming just that person

Thanks for reading!

- Aaron!
    "Could I say adam actually asked me to give my feedback on it he never asked me to put a +support and he is an actually a great person and I have played with him and he respects the rules and respects other people and I think just because he asked for peoples feedback he should not be punnished"

Assuming that "- Aaron!" Means his name is Aaron why did you call him "adam"? Do you not know his name?
    SuperChris138

Post by SuperChris138 Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:50 pm

snuffles wrote:Could I say adam actually asked me to give my feedback on it he never asked me to put a +support and he is an actually a great person and I have played with him and he respects the rules and respects other people and I think just because he asked for peoples feedback he should not be punnished
    If you play with him and you think he is a good person, how do you not know his name?
    snuffles

Post by snuffles Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 am

Sorry for the mistake I can explain when I tried to type this I had auto correct on so it did some times fuck up what I am trying to type
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Admin

Post by Ryan Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Perma banned, /Locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:27 am