Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

[Closed] Server Funding

Outerspace2014
    Outerspace2014
    Admin

[Closed] Server Funding Empty [Closed] Server Funding

Post by Outerspace2014 Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:14 am

If you enjoy our server(s), i would like to inform everyone that i am running quite low on funding for the servers. Therefore to get people more encouraged to donate and fund our server(s) we have decided to make everything cheaper for a small duration of time. As a side note the servers will be up until the end of the month (8/30/2013) if we do not get more funds. Below is a list of the updated prices for our ranks in the following server(s).
    The Format Is 0.00$ USD (Normal Price) / -0.00$ USD (Sale Price)
    -- Trouble In Terrorist Town (TTT) --
    - Respected Rank - 5.00$ USD / 2.50$ USD
    - Donator Rank - 10.00U$ USD /5.00$ USD
    - VIP Rank - 20.00$ USD / 15.00$ USD
    - Sponsor Rank - 25.00$ USD Monthly / 15.00$ USD Monthly
    -- End TTT Ranks --

-- Minecraft Sale Items --
    - Diamonds 10 Ct. - 2.00$ USD / 1.00$ USD
    - Diamonds 32 Ct. - 5.00$ USD / 2.50$ USD
    - Diamonds 64 Ct. - 7.50$ USD / 5.00$ USD
    - Custom World Portal - 25.00$ USD / 15.00$ USD
    - Ultimate Package - 500.00$ USD / 400.00$ USD
    -- End Minecraft Packages --
    To donate please visit our website at http://outerspacegaming.weebly.com/ and take a look around and show your support!
    These are both are the current servers we own, we hope to get more and soon get a VDS (Virtual Server) So We Can Have Many Servers For A Set Price. If You Would Like To Contribute And Help The Server Stay Up For Longer To Enjoy You Favorite Gameplay! If Anyone Is Wondering How Much I Pay A Month For Both My Servers The Price Is 50.00$ USD Monthly To Run Both Of My Servers. And no, i don't have a job. Any contribution much appreciated, sincerely,
    OSGaming owner, Outerspace2014

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:50 am