Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outerspace Gaming

Please Login Or Register To Receive Full Benefits And Features On Our Forums.

If You Wish To Not Display This Message Again Please Click the "Do Not Display Again" Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

Outerspace Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Community Of The Future.

2 posters

Gage's moderator application

gage66606

Gage's moderator application  Empty Gage's moderator application

Post by gage66606 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 am

Name-The entire population of Russia

Steam ID-76561198064270453

Birthday-September 10, 1997

Proof of Birth-I can send you a picture of my learners permit or a picture of my birth certificate.

Reason of Moderator-The reason i want to become a moderator is because i enjoy your server and the community. When i first got on your server I was amazed at how respective and fair you were and you always listen to other peoples sides of the story no matter what and i find that great so I wanted to see if i can help support this awesome community and help out a bit while enjoying a great game.

Why you should choose me-I think you should consider me because I am fun to hang around with and i enjoy playing TTT so you should expect me to play it a lot on your server. I also would like to help support and expand the great community you have built. I am also very responsible and trustworthy and the only way i think i can prove this is with my job at a place called Mooyas.
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Admin

Gage's moderator application  Empty Re: Gage's moderator application

Post by Ryan Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm

/Locked

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:16 pm